Posted September, 2019
We are looking for an experienced Sign Maker and Installer with a strong commitment to quality work and efficient methods to join out expanding signage and graphics department.
The Sign Maker and Installer must have a minimum of 3 years experience with signage production and installation. Candidate must possess exceptional organizational skills and be able to work alone and as part of a team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Onsite visits to client sites to survey and install signage - seamlessly to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Some travel within western Canada
- Production of all types of signs such as building signs, window graphics, wall graphics and vehicle wraps
- Work with different internal departments such as sales and the design department to ensure production is to the highest standard possible.
- Driver’s License with clean driving record;
- 3-5 Years experience in graphics creation and installation;
- Expert skill level vinyl installation (3M certification preferred);
- Expert skill level in the installation of all forms of signage and graphics;
- Mechanically inclined and skilled with hand and power tools;
- Problem and analytical solving skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Diligent attention to detail and attention to safety.
We offer a health and dental plan, a retirement savings plan and years of service awards.
The hours of operation are 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume via the form on our Careers page.